Despite receiving mainstream funding to deliver our services, we still need to raise additional funds to provide lifesaving support to women, men and children who have experienced domestic abuse.
You can help to really make a difference by supporting us through fundraising, The only limit to how you can help, is your imagination. So, whether you are looking for a new fitness challenge or want to bathe in a bath of beans. We are more than grateful for your support and fundraising efforts.
Fundraise or donate
Every donation no matter how small helps support victims of domestic abuse to be safe and rebuild their lives.
- £5 could provide a personal safety alarm for a victim/survivor.
- £10 can provide window and security locks to help a survivor be safer at home.
- £20 will sponsor a counselling session for a survivor.
As an individual, you could sponsor one of our events or sessions, or you could set up regular donations with your payroll department, so that your gift is given at source and is automatic. We can set this up for you.
- £30 would sponsor 1 hour of specialist support for a child who has witnessed abuse at home.
- £40 will sponsor a Helpline call for a victim needing to find refuge from a violent abuser.
- £120 will pay for an overnight stay in a “crash pad refuge” for a victim fleeing their abuser.
Why your support matters
We can’t thank you enough for your support. Your fundraising helps us to keep our centre open, the helpline available and our services running, and they can also provide a new – safe – situation for women, men and children who are suffering right now.
It’s an awful fact that a woman is killed through domestic abuse every three days in the UK. Up to 30 men are also killed each year at the hands of their abusers. Fundraise in memory of a woman or man you know – or even someone you don’t know – to help a family that has had to pick up the pieces after such a tragedy. Help us as we try and stop more men, women and children losing their lives at the hands of their abusers.