Work for us
The Elm Foundation is a dynamic, compassionate and innovative charity that supports thousands of people each year to escape abuse, rebuild their lives and take back control.
Our teams are dedicated to making a difference to the clients they serve, through support and empowerment. We have people from a wide range of backgrounds with a variety experiences and qualifications. We don’t always ask for direct experience of domestic abuse for many of our roles as we appreciate the different skills sets that individuals can add to a team. We also provide a great range of training for everyone who joins us.
Our staff provide a variety of services in a range of settings across the county.
We are a friendly and inclusive team that offers great employee benefits, these include:
- Competitive salary and pension contributions
- Holiday entitlement of 25-30 days per year
- Training, learning and development opportunities
- Clinical supervision for all frontline workers
- Inclusion in Employee Support Assistance Programme
- Flexible and hybrid working options