Corporate sponsorship/membership is a fantastic way to meet corporate social responsibility and support your local community.
Demonstrate your support to a local charity that offers a range of vital services to victims and survivors of domestic abuse. Not only does corporate sponsorship enable us to offer additional services, support and resources, it also allows you to develop links with a charity that positively impacts people in your locality.
In this section
Did you know?
Domestic abuse is frighteningly common, 1 in 3 women and 1 in 5 men will experience it in their lifetime.
Most victims are of working age and with 14 billion lost workdays each year because of it; the reality is that your workplace will have staff who are living in an abusive relationship right now.
The insidious nature of domestic abuse means that it affects peoples work and the wider working environment. To successfully tackle domestic abuse, we must see domestic abuse as a workplace issue.
You could benefit from:
- Support to develop and implement domestic abuse policies and procedures in your workplace.
- A workforce with increased awareness of what domestic abuse is and looks like.
- Resources and support to create a work environment that supports victims of domestic abuse.
- Resources to support signposting employees to DA Support services locally and nationally.
- Generating positive PR opportunities at a local and national level.
- Training for staff and managers around domestic abuse.
How you help us
Supporting The Elm Foundation through our corporate packages can helps us by:
- Receiving funds that contribute to the provision of outreach and refuge services for victims and survivors of Domestic abuse in Derbyshire
- Funding to maintain comfortable and safe accommodation for male and female survivors who have fled Domestic abuse.
- Enabling us to support children and young people in our refuge and out in community, who may have witnessed or experienced Domestic abuse.
- Supporting survivors through welfare packages as they move from refuge to independent living.
- Providing gifts for children who have been forced to leave home due to domestic abuse and often access our services with no personal effects or belongings.